Compart Customer Information
Security Vulnerability in Apache ActiveMQ: Overview
- Issue: A critical security vulnerability in Apache ActiveMQ, identified as CVE-2023-46604, has been recently discovered.
- Compart's Response: We initiated an immediate investigation into the impact on our products and began developing countermeasures upon discovery.
Which Compart Products Are Affected?
List of impacted products:
- DocBridge® Pilot (up to version 3.9.12)
- DocBridge® Mill Plus (up to version 2.16.0)
- DocBridge® Auditrack (up to version 1.6.0)