Compart enables its customer to process, deliver and access documents & content - in any form and format and via any channel
The DocBridge platform as a flexible and secure solution offers all the features of a modern input and output document processing, in particular, bridges the gap between legacy systems and the ever increasing demands of a channel-oriented customer communications.
More than 1,400 customers with thousands of installations in over 45 countries rely on the long-standing and proven expertise of Compart.
The result: high-quality and cost-effective document production and distribution and thus more time for the core business.
At Compart we pride ourselves in maintaining long-term business relationships with our customers and partners by delivering stable, modular products and solutions. We believe in a fair and cooperative partnership with our customers, partners and staff.
The Compart customers include companies from all sectors. For example, 12 of the 20 largest banks in Europe, 7 of the 10 largest telecommunications companies in Europe, 4 of the 5 largest German energy suppliers and 80 percent of the largest printing service providers in Germany already rely on solutions from Compart.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Northern European Region
Southern European Region
John P. Lynch
North American Region
Chief Development Officer
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
- We always communicate open and truthfully without disclosing anything confidential.
- We interact fair with customers, partners, colleagues and competitors.
- We share information and knowledge proactive with others.
- We don‘t achieve success at the expense of others.
- We adhere to agreements towards customers, partners, colleagues and deliver agreed results.
- We inform in time if we cannot adhere to an agreement.
- Especially in critical situations you can count on Compart.
- We are open for new ways and ideas and assist their realization.
- We observe the market and technologies intensively to understand trends and to invest future orientated.
- We understand change as a chance and continuously search for improvements.
- We actively create open space for innovation.
Founded in 1992 in Germany, Compart has grown today into an international company. The organization comprises Headquarters and four regional organizations, which market and service the Compart products and solutions within their region:
- North American Region
- Northern European Region
- Southern European Region
- Latin American Region
In addition to the subsidiaries Compart collaborates with qualified integration partners and covers the sales and services for Compart solutions in more and more areas in the world market. Furthermore, Compart products & solutions are used in other ways to other end-users: A number of OEM partners integrate in their products and implement them through their own sales channels for its customers.