Webinar: The Application and Output Ecosystem
Wed, May 11, 2016 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Compart VP of Technology John Lynch will discuss the application and output ecosystem. This educational session will describe current challenges of communicating effectively with customers and the opportunity to create an enterprise-wide focus on improving customer experience rather than relegating it to one particular department. The idea is that a centralized effort is the only way to ensure customer happiness with your brand. The customer engagement hub is the center of that ecosystem.
The four recommendations by Gartner's Michael Maoz are:
- Customer service should be an enterprisewide mindset, not relegated to a department
- Analyze existing customer processes to determine where they fall short
- Recognize that enterprisewide customer service means that technology and processes won't reside in a single
- system, but will be part of an ecosystem
- Acknowledge that APIs are the connective tissue of that ecosystem
In this webinar, John Lynch, VP Technology for Compart North America, discusses the creation of clean APIs that facilitate the creation of the customer engagement hub and describes how the technology follows the need of the organization to rally around the customer.
Where to begin? How about with the transactional document, the most regular and reliable touchpoint between organization and customer. The transactional document is the key to success and must finally find an owner in the organization to utilize it as a strategic tool, rather than a necessary evil. The ecosystem can grow around this important piece.
Follow the link to the registration page:
Please spread the word to your customers, networks and friends.
|The date:||Wednesday, Mai, 11|
|The time:||1:00 - 2:00 p.m. EDT|
|Presenters||John Lynch, VP Technology, Compart North America|