DocBridge Impress Engine – XML, HTML and CSS
In this workshop you will gain an insight into the most important technologies of the XML family. You will learn how your XML documents must be set up and structured in order to be able to process them in the DocBridge Impress Runtime. In addition, the workshop provides a basic understanding of how HTML and CSS are used to design documents.
Further training modules are offered:
- CP-W2010 DocBridge Impress Engine - XSLT and XPATH
- CP-W2020 DocBridge Impress Engine - PrintCSS and DFF
|Content||- Structure of an XML document
- Basic rules, structuring and validation of XML files ("well-formed" and "valid" files)
- XML namespaces
- HTML structures/elements: Headings, positioning of div and p elements, graphics / images, lists, tables and multi-columns
- CSS: Separation of content and presentation, integration in XHTML documents, CSS rules.
- CSS layouts: Designing content of block, inline and box elements.
- XHTML and CSS: Inheritance, selectors, @media switches (responsiveness)
|Based on (software)||DocBridge® Impress Engine, Oxygen XML Editor|
|Target Audience||Developers, media designers and anyone interested in the technical basics of the ominchannel output of the DocBridge® Impress Engine|
|Objectives||After the training you will be able to create simple XML documents.|
|Attendees||8 persons (max.)|
|Duration||1st day: 10:00 - 17:00
2nd day: 09:00 - 16:00
3rd day: 09:00 - 16:00
|Costs Webinar||€ 1.800,00 excl. V.A.T. per participant (incl. training materials) participation in the online training via desktop video conference software|
|Costs On-site||Upon request|
|Notes||The workshop includes practical exercises|