DocBridge Impress Engine – PrintCSS and DFF
The training shows you how to create ominchannel outputs from HTML and DFF documents with the DocBridge® Impress Engine. You will also learn how to control the print output of HTML files with the help of PrintCSS and get to know DFF (Document File Format). DFF is based on widely used standards such as HTML5, CSS3, SVG, XSLT and XPATH and extends these with functions that are required for the print output of HTML files.
Further training modules are offered:
- CP-W2000 DocBridge Impress Engine - XML, HTML and CSS
- CP-W2010 DocBridge Impress Engine - XSLT and XPATH
|Content||- Why Print with CSS?
- HTML with Print CSS Processing in the DocBridge® Impress Engine: Output Formats, Calls, Configuration
- PrintCSS: Styles, page model, page selectors, multi-column layouts, headers and footers, writing direction, breaks and justification, colour space, footnotes.
- DocBridge Impress Engine: Simplified XSLT, DFF namespace, supported XSLT and XPATH expressions, processing steps and options, omnichannel output
|Based on (software)||DocBridge® Impress Engine, Oxygen XML Editor|
|Target Audience||Developers, media designers and anyone interested in the technical basics of the ominchannel output of the DocBridge® Impress Engine|
|Objectives||After the training you will be able to design documents with HTML and DFF|
|Requirements (recommended)||- CP-W2000 DocBridge Impress Engine - XML, HTML and CSS (or equivalent expertise)
- CP-W2010 DocBridge Impress Engine - XSLT and XPATH (or equivalent expertise)
|Attendees||8 persons (max.)|
|Duration||1st day: 10:00 - 17:00
2nd day: 09:00 - 16:00
|Costs Webinar||€ 1.200,00 excl. V.A.T. per participant (incl. training materials) participation in the online training via desktop video conference software|
|Costs On-site||Upon request|
|Notes||The workshop includes practical exercises|