Benefits, Concept and Functions
Print provider needs to process different data streams from a wide variety of channels (e.g., in AFP and PDF format) and prepare the data streams accordingly. Print provider must ensure optimal utilization of equipment and keep ramp-up time to an absolute minimum.
- DocBridge Queue Processor accepts jobs and optimizes the data streams
- Jobs are optimized for performance and transferred to printers
- PDF files are sent to an IPDS printer via an object container in order to preserve color quality
- Print jobs with similar attributes are printed seamlessly to save paper, reduce ramp-up times, and best utilize the IPDS print systems
- Operators control and monitor the jobs via a web-based graphical user interface
- Increased efficiency through optimal data stream preparation to take full advantage of print speed and smart job control
- Efficient system utilization thanks to a solution to centrally control and manage the entire document output process
- Full flexibility through support of all market relevant input formats
- Environmentally friendly and cost-efficient through minimal waste of substrates and paper
- Ease of operation and fast learning time
We have received your request and will process it as quickly as possible.