What is DocBridge Queue Processor?
DocBridge Queue Processor is a system to manage print jobs from a central point. The solution is ideally suited for print centers in small- to medium-sized firms or for print providers with one to four printers. DocBridge Queue Processor is especially designed for high volumes and central bulk production rather than for decentralized printing in corporations, departments, or at workstations. The system supports continuous processing of all incoming jobs regardless of which channels or applications they come from, and prepares them for further processing while optimally utilizing resources.
Benefits, Concept and Functions
The DocBridge® Queue Processor Concept
DocBridge Queue Processor in day-to-day operations: Use scenario
Print provider needs to process different data streams from a wide variety of channels (e.g., in AFP and PDF format) and prepare the data streams accordingly. Print provider must ensure optimal utilization of equipment and keep ramp-up time to an absolute minimum.
- DocBridge Queue Processor accepts jobs and optimizes the data streams
- Jobs are optimized for performance and transferred to printers
- PDF files are sent to an IPDS printer via an object container in order to preserve color quality
- Print jobs with similar attributes are printed seamlessly to save paper, reduce ramp-up times, and best utilize the IPDS print systems
- Operators control and monitor the jobs via a web-based graphical user interface
- Increased efficiency through optimal data stream preparation to take full advantage of print speed and smart job control
- Efficient system utilization thanks to a solution to centrally control and manage the entire document output process
- Full flexibility through support of all market relevant input formats
- Environmentally friendly and cost-efficient through minimal waste of substrates and paper
- Ease of operation and fast learning time
The Most Important Functions
Supported Input and Output Formats
We have received your request and will process it as quickly as possible.