Be Part. Be Compart.
To strengthen our international IT company in Böblingen (near Stuttgart), we are looking for a
Software Test Engineer*
*Talent primary. All genders welcome.
Your Future in the Compart Team
- Monitoring of the automated test execution and evaluation of the test results
- Independent test maintenance and reproduction of test deviations, incl. analysis and reporting
- Further development and new implementation of automated tests and test sequences
- Independent conception, creation, documentation, execution and maintenance of new test cases
- Active participation in agile teams (Scrum) as well as technical support of other software testers
- Dealing with CI and versioning systems as well as wiki and ticket systems
- Minimum of 2-3 days/week in the office in Böblingen
- Successfully completed university degree (e.g. computer science, engineering)
- Ideally ISTQB certification or professional experience in software testing
- Programming experience in test automation (e.g. with Java/Groovy, REST-assured) as well as experience with XML
- Testing experience in operating systems like Windows, Linux and AIX, with tools like Bash and Batch
- Responsible, independent and structured way of working
- Strong communicator and cooperative team player
- Very good written and spoken English, German language skills desirable
Our Benefits for You
Living and working by shared values such as integrity, trust, and respect
International working environment, outstanding team spirit
Flat hierarchies, short decision making processes, open door policy
Compart Academy, individual development, language courses free of charge
Work-life balance, part-time possibilities, home office
Family friendly work place, parent-child office
Company canteen with employee discount, free fruit & drinks
Job bike, subsidized public transport (VVS), free employee parking
Company pension scheme, accident insurance free of charge
Employee events & parties
Compart prevention & health care
After work sports & fun with colleagues
Room for your own initiative and responsibility
Employee discounts in more than 2,000 shops, discounted membership at the gym
Team Spirit. Expertise. Responsibility.
…are the foundation on which our 170 employees have been developing smart Software Solutions for over 25 years. As an international IT company based in Böblingen, Germany, our goal is to optimize value creation in customer communication through modern omnichannel platforms.
We are a leading provider of Document & Content Technology Solutions and inspire our customers with our innovative excellent wolrd-class technologies.
Discover your home at Compart and conquer the digital future of customer communication with us.
Would you like to shape the future with the Compart Team?
We look forward to getting to know you.
Please send us your application documents (as PDF) and let us know your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectations.
Share and recommend