Be Part. Be Compart.
To strengthen our international IT company in Böblingen (near Stuttgart), we are looking for a Software Developer * C (permanent position).
*Talent primary. All genders welcome.
Your Future in the Compart Team
- Independent contribution in an agile team working on medium and large scaled products
- Maintenance and development of basic components in C for the conversion and optimization of print data streams, fonts, file and image formats throughout the entire product life cycle for e. g. Windows, Linux, MacOS, Solaris, AIX
- Development and improvement of algorithms, e. g. for rendering and image processing
- Maintenance and development of tools for automatic code generation
- Mutual code reviews, compliance with code guidelines with clean code, continuous integration and refactoring
- Providing information for our technical writers for the preparation of product documentation
- Work organisation with tools such as SVN, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA und Confluence
- Close cooperation with our product management team and other colleagues
- Successful study of informatics, mathematics, sciences or comparable qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of working experience
- Good knowledge and practical experience in platform independent programming
- Basic knowledge of java and other programming languages are desired
- Affinity towards topics such as data streaming (e. g. AFP, PCL, PostScript), document formats (e. g. XSL-FO, HTML, SVG, PDF), image formats (e. g. TIF, JPEG, PNG), communication protocols, algorithm and data structures
- Teamplayer with communication skills and the ability to cooperate
- Analytical, methodical, independent and well structured working approach
- Good knowledge of the English language
Our Benefits for You
Living and working by shared values such as integrity, trust, and respect
International working environment, outstanding team spirit
Flat hierarchies, short decision making processes, open door policy
Compart Academy, individual development, language courses free of charge
Work-life balance, part-time possibilities, home office
Family friendly work place, parent-child office
Company canteen with employee discount, free fruit & drinks
Job bike, subsidized public transport (VVS), free employee parking
Company pension scheme, accident insurance free of charge
Employee events & parties
Compart prevention & health care
After work sports & fun with colleagues
Room for your own initiative and responsibility
Employee discounts in more than 2,000 shops, discounted membership at the gym
Team Spirit. Expertise. Responsibility.
…are the foundation on which our 170 employees have been developing smart Software Solutions for over 25 years. As an international IT company based in Böblingen, Germany, our goal is to optimize value creation in customer communication through modern omnichannel platforms.
We are a leading provider of Document & Content Technology Solutions and inspire our customers with our innovative excellent wolrd-class technologies.
Discover your home at Compart and conquer the digital future of customer communication with us.
Would you like to shape the future with the Compart Team?
We look forward to getting to know you.
Please send us your application documents (as PDF) and let us know your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectations.
Share and recommend