Be Part. Be Compart.
To strengthen our international IT company in Böblingen (near Stuttgart), we are looking for a Senior Web Developer* (permanent position).
*Talent primary. All genders welcome.
Your Future in the Compart Team
- Independent participation in an agile team in the new and further development of sophisticated medium-sized and large scaled products
- Development of a web-based application for the graphical editing of document templates based on the open standards XHTML, CSS, XPATH and XSLT
- Dealing with native web technologies and established standards with plenty of room for creativity and own solutions
- Active participation in the agile development process - both in collaboration with our designers and product owners, as well as in the team during implementation and (unit) testing
- Mutual code reviews and pair programming, continuous integration and refactoring
- Providing information to our technical writers for the creation of product documentation
- Participation in design and architecture (within the framework set by the system architecture)
- Minimum of 2-3 days/week in the office in Böblingen
- Successful study of informatics or comparable qualifications
- Very good fundamentals - as a senior at least 3 years’ experience - in conception and implementation of user-friendly applications based on open standards and modern web technologies (Typescript and HTML 5)
- Good knowledge in the application of REST and XML technologies (e.g. XSD, XSLT, XPath)
- Experience in GIT, web security and optimally in cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- High willingness to learn, technological curiosity and the ability to analyze complex technical contexts
- Ability to work in a team, positive attitude and solution orientation
- Very good knowledge of English in word and script, German language skills desired
Our Benefits for You
Living and working by shared values such as integrity, trust, and respect
International working environment, outstanding team spirit
Flat hierarchies, short decision making processes, open door policy
Compart Academy, individual development, language courses free of charge
Work-life balance, part-time possibilities, home office
Family friendly work place, parent-child office
Company canteen with employee discount, free fruit & drinks
Job bike, subsidized public transport (VVS), free employee parking
Company pension scheme, accident insurance free of charge
Employee events & parties
Compart prevention & health care
After work sports & fun with colleagues
Room for your own initiative and responsibility
Employee discounts in more than 2,000 shops, discounted membership at the gym
Team Spirit. Expertise. Responsibility.
…are the foundation on which our 170 employees have been developing smart Software Solutions for over 25 years. As an international IT company based in Böblingen, Germany, our goal is to optimize value creation in customer communication through modern omnichannel platforms.
We are a leading provider of Document & Content Technology Solutions and inspire our customers with our innovative excellent wolrd-class technologies.
Discover your home at Compart and conquer the digital future of customer communication with us.
Would you like to shape the future with the Compart Team?
We look forward to getting to know you.
Please send us your application documents (as PDF) and let us know your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectations.
Share and recommend