Exhibitions, conferences and Comparting
Current and Upcoming Events
We participate at exhibitions and conferences all around the world. We also host the Comparting - the Forum for Multichannel Document Management. Join us at our upcoming events to learn about the latest industry innovations, trends and technologies.
See Compart at PrintWeekLive!
Wasps Area, Coventry 8 – 9 March 2017 to discuss the latest innovations in Document and Content Processing
For any printing organisation faced with serving their customers with outbound communications Compart help print and enterprise businesses improve operational efficiency with fast and flexible processing of high-volume data and document on paper or digitally, anytime and anywhere they are required. The DocBridge® software functionality spans, but is not limited to optimisation, conversion and modification of document formats with quality assurance for compliance.
We enable print businesses to say “Yes” to any print ready data, win more print volumes and effectively enable this to be “production enabled” for their printing operation, irrespective of printer type or finishing processes. We have already enabled a significant number of the top UK PSP and MSP (Print and Marketing Service Providers) as customers.
Innovations in Print and Document Processing include:
- Any Job to Any Printer (Laser, Inkjet, Cut Sheet/CF/Inkjet)
- Printstream Conversion and Modification (e.g. add barcodes, change address position)
- Colour Processing (matching, coverage analysis), “White Paper” Factory
- Add Messages and Adverts with “White Space Management”
- Multi-Channel Hybrid Mail
- Multi-Channel Database Driven Output Management
- Mailsorting/MailmarkTM Royal Mail
- In-bound Document Processing
- QA Testing and Analysis Tools
- Accessibility (PDF/UA)
- ADF (Automated Document Factory, print and mail) and “End to End” Workflow
- Archive Enablement and Migration
Compart’s technology, support and project management teams serve more than one thousand clients in over 45 countries across the banking, insurance, retail, print services, telecommunications, utilities and healthcare industries. Compart is also chosen as an exclusive technology provider by leading print vendors in the industry. The company is recognised as an industry leader in driving innovation and delivering world class solutions.